Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lance Armstrong

Over the last couple of days, I've been reading Lance Armstrong's book - Its not about my bike. The book talks not just about his cycling stints but his miraculous journey back to life from a seriously life threating state of testicular cancer. The book is so gripping and inspiring that it just holds you right from the start.

I could immediately relate to him in the first few pages - the similarity being that of a "I wanna do it all and I wanna to do it now" type kid with his "neva say die" attitude.

It seems that they are now coming up with a movie on the legends life and the Brokeback Mountain star Jake Gyllenhaal will be playing the legendary cyclist.

Well, that I've been through the book, I just cant wait for the movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Keep it up. Best greetings.
- www.blogger.com f
spaghetti alla carbonara

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home