Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Perfect World

Quite a lot of times we've come across situations where we find ourselves saying... "It would've been great if everything in the world would've been PERFECT. Everything happens exactly on time, exactly as scheduled. You are never late for any appointment, never does anyone do anything wrong, never a wrong word, a wrong deed... Never. When driving on the road each of us knows exactly what time it will take for us to reach the destination because each one is driving perfectly. It would be such a wonderful expirience living in such a world."
Well, really, at a first glance, it seems wonderful ! You open up the newspaper in the morning to read about some recent developments or a wonderul music concert that rocked last night.
A great though isnt it ?
But then, there is a flip side to it. I would not definitely like to go ALONG WITH the people. I always want to lead, I want to be ahead of the lot.
Is this the same point where the equation of perfection begins to distort ?
I feel yes. Its the competition that moves us away from the perfect world.
Everybody of us just competes with every other person we meet.
Yeah ! I want to be a better programmer than him ...
I know, I can drive better than him ...
Its this passion that leads the world away from being near perfect.

But thats the thing that I like to do...
Because its brings out the perfection in me..
It gets me closer to being PERFECT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home